Health Insurance


Oz Links Group can help you in getting the best medical cover and has exclusive tie ups with industry health insurance provider like Bupa, NIB and Medibank to have all your insurance needs taken care of.

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is a compulsory health insurance plan designed to minimize your health care costs when you study in Australia. It provides cover on the costs of medical treatments if you get sick or have an accident. OSHC will also pay for most prescription drugs and emergency ambulance transport. Please note that it is an Australian government requirement that you purchase OSHC for the entire duration of your student visa. If you do not have a valid OSHC, it may cause your student visa cancellation..

Overseas Student Health Cover is suitable for all type of student visa

Overseas Visitor Cover (OVC)

If you are making plans to work in Australia, getting an appropriate level of health insurance may be a requirement for your visa. You are required to have health insurance for yourself and any family members included in the same visa application. For your 457 Visa application, you must make adequate arrangement for health insurance for both you and your family members. As part of the Temporary Graduate visa 485, you will need to switch your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) to an Overseas Visitors Cover (OVC) before your OSHC expires.

Overseas Visitor Cover (OVC) - Suitable for Visa 457 & 485

Short Stay Visitors Cover

If you are visiting Australia to work temporarily or study, you may want to consider a Short Stay Visitors Cover. It helps to ensure you will be covered for the cost of medical treatment if you get sick or have an accident, giving peace of mind for your temporary stay in Australia. Suitable for working holiday and non-working visas 417, 462, 476, 600, 601 and more

Speak to our consultant now or fill out the Enquire Now Form.
Let us help you find a Health Cover today.

Enquired Now