Find a temporary employment is an essential step to start your adventure in Australia. Temporary employment can be casual or part time job, depending on your availability and your needs during your study in Australia. We aim to build a trusting partnership with you, we take time to find out what you are good at and what you like doing. You might need help with a resume, interview coaching or your needs might be greater. We want you to enjoy the benefits of working as soon as possible. Find out more about our Resume and Cover Letter service Click Here
The “hospitality” and “retail” sectors is the biggest employer of casual staff in Australia, Data Entry , Cashier, Shop Assistant, Chefs, Kitchen Hands, Waiters, Bartenders, and Cleaners are some of the most common casual jobs. You can apply for these jobs if you’re a Student Visa holder.
Depending on your English level skill you may start make a good impression to your potential employers by offering a trial, it often unpaid, where you can show your skills and ability. If you pass the test, you’ll have the best chance to get that job!
So, what can we do for you?
- Work with you to develop a Job Plan
- Assist you to write or update your resume.
- Provide skills assessment and training.
- Assist you to look for work and apply for jobs.
- Arrange interviews with local businesses looking for staff like you.
- Provide on the job support once you’ve started work, just to make sure things are running smoothly.